Highly we see the question is coming from women Waxing or Shaving – Which is better? The one of the big question far as unwanted hair removal is concerned. As women are highly worrying about unwanted hair growth.
Unwanted hair growth is a constant point of worry and concern for many and there is always a debate of what is the right way to get rid of it. Here there is pros and cons of waxing and shaving two of this the most common method to adopt by women for hair removal.
- It removes hair from the roots which give us good result and free from 15 days.
- Skin feels soft if you touch
- It is more long lasting than shaving.
- New products in the market like Chocolate Wax, Aloe Vera Wax decrease pain slightly and result in smoother skin and no side effects.
- It is a natural way of remove hair if used wax is herbal.
- It’s help for reduce the hair growth.
- It’s a painful procedure and waxing time makes skin loose.
- If your skin is sensitive Waxing can cause redness.
- It is time-consuming and you need to keep in mind while you got to salon factors of hygiene.
Shaving: – As above you had seen the Pros and Cons of Waxing now look about shaving
- It is a pain-free and quick way to get rid of unwanted hair.
- You can do it yourself at home or anywhere.
- The arrivals of electronic shaves have further simplified the process as you don’t need water or gel to do it.
- Shaving is time-saving it help you in emergency when you don’t have time to go for a parlour.
- It can irritate skin and feel like dry and itchy.
- Very temporary solution and depending on one hair growth you will have to shave very frequently.
- It is not proper lot of undergrowth where the hair grows inside the skin and leaves a black mark on the outside.
- Shaving may result in thicker and darker looking hair growth.
- You can feel hard hair growth if you touch again hair growth.
Leave a Comment