Trigonella foenum-graecum or Fenugreek that it is popularly known happens to be a plant that belongs to the family Fabaceae. As a semi arid crop Fenugreek is cultivated around the different regions of the globe and popularly functions as an important cooking ingredient as fenugreek seeds are used in many a dishes throughout the world. Apart from the arena of food that it enhances with its particular properties, not many happen to be aware that fenugreek for hair works wonders. Fenugreek powder or methi powder as it is popularly known makes for a great natural solution in tackling hair related problems, right from stimulating hair growth to that of functioning as the natural cure for many a hair related issues like dandruff.
With innumerable benefits to its credit, the Fenugreek powder comes with a host of advantages in terms of hair care. Right from aiding hair growth to that of treating dull and damaged hair in the most effective manner this powder caters to it all.. Owing to the additional advantages that it has to its credit in terms of hair care, Fenugreek or Methi happens to be an important ingredient of the different hair care recipes since time immemorial. It’s completely organic essence comes as a major advantage in the said respect that causes no damage to the hairs and scalp.
Fenugreek happens to be an extremely rich source of different vitamins and minerals that are known to be necessary requirements for the maintenance of the proper health of the hairs and the scalp. Fenugreek is extremely rich in proteins that render it with curative qualities for treating baldness in the most natural way. Vitamin C that the herb contains helps to boost immunity whereas iron that it contains happens to be good for blood vessels. Owing to the fact that Fenugreek is high on potassium content, it therefore works as a natural remedy that combats the pre-mature greying of the tresses. Lecithin works wonders for treating a number of scalp disorders while helping to nourish the hairs and scalp. Fenugreek is a rich source of Lecithin and also contains Nicotinic Acids that help stimulate hair growth in an effective manner. With such extremely beneficial vitamins, minerals and acids that Fenugreek happens to contain, it has therefore been a core ingredient of ancient Ayurveda and the different herbal treatments to treat a number of hairs and scalp related problems. With its regenerative properties, fenugreek for hair works as an all-in-one hair powder that vitalises and rejuvenates the hairs like never before.
Most importantly, Fenugreek happens to be a completely organic powder that contains no dangerous chemicals, no harsh metals, no pesticides, no synthetics or any other kind of additives for the matter. Owing to its no chemical essence, this herbal powder happens to be a completely safe solution that provides for a damage free experience. It is made from premium quality herbs and is triple sifted and micro-fine in texture that doesn’t form lumps and can be mixed easily with any recipe of choice. Fenugreek powder is suitable for application on all hair kinds and is devoid of any side effects for the matter.
Here are the different ways in which fenugreek for hair can be advantageous as enlisted under:
Fenugreek Helps Rejuvenate The Hairs:
- From hair that is damaged and dull to that of extremely frizzy hairs, or that of detangled and weak hair, the natural Fenugreek works as the ultimate organic remedy. Owing to the fact that Fenugreek contains an emulsifying substance called Lecithin it helps add a natural shine and healthy bounce to the hair follicles. Therefore, it functions as the ultimate natural solution to rejuvenate the tresses in a completely organic manner which is efficient enough in getting one softer, healthier and shinier tresses of amazing volume naturally.
- Take 2-3 tablespoons of fenugreek powder and mix it with substantial amount of water till you get a thick paste.
- Apply this paste on the hairs and scalp in an even manner.
- Leave it at least for 30-35 minutes at least.
- Wash it off thoroughly with lukewarm water. Opt for this hair treatment mask twice a week for maximum benefits.
Fenugreek Helps Combat Daily Damage:
- Our hair happens to encounter damage on an everyday basis owing to the harmful effects of damaging radicals like U.V. rays, pollutants and other radicals that lead to considerable damage of the scalp and the hairs on a daily basis. Using Fenugreek helps to do away with damage while enhancing the health and texture of the hairs in an all round manner.
- Take 2-3 tablespoons of fenugreek powder and mix it with substantial amount of coconut milk till you get a thick paste.
- Apply this paste on the length of the hairs and scalp in an even manner.
- Leave it at least for 20-25 minutes at least.
- Rinse it off thoroughly with lukewarm water. Opt for this damage control solution thrice a week for best results.
Fenugreek Prevents Premature Greying:
- Since the ancient times, Fenugreek has been used as a natural powder to prevent premature greying of the hairs in the most organic manner. Fenugreek is known to have certain natural qualities that help the hair to retain its pigment and it contains Potassium which delays the greying of the hair strands. Using Fenugreek on the hairs can effectively combat the premature greying of the hairs.
- Take around 2-3 tablespoons of fenugreek powder, water and curry leaves and mix it well till you get a thick paste.
- Apply this paste evenly throughout the length of the hair and on the scalp so that it covers the hair roots evenly. Make sure that the paste in applied in an even manner.
- Leave it at least for 30 minutes at least.
- Wash it off with cold water with a mild shampoo. Opt for this hair mask twice a week for maximized benefits.
Choose to use fenugreek for hair that comes with a plethora of benefits in terms of hair care that talk of natural care.