All women have dreams regarding hairs. Whether your hair is long or short curly or straight every woman dreams of having opulent and healthy hair. As we see some of us are born with hair that boring dull, dry and curly by nature and some of us born with healthy, shiny hair, dealing with dryness is inevitable when your hair is constantly battered by heat styling tools, chemicals, treatments and pollution.
When dealing with dryness a good place to start is to raid your kitchen for some cost-effective and natural hair care inter gradient. Using this ingredient from your pantry is not only convenient but it also gives you the same if not better results as high-end hair treatments with none of the chemicals, while it may take longer to see results your hair, will thank you in the long-term.
- Honey hair mask: – Honey is a humectant, which implies that it ties dampness to your hair shaft, keeping it molded. With this honey, you have to use two tbsp. of hair oil, it can be any coconut, olive etc.
Method of using
- In a bowl combine this honey and hair oil now start applying inside the root of the hair and then leave this for the 1 hour and then wash it with the Shampoo
- Aloe Vera masks: – Aloe Vera the most important part of the human being useful in all the matter. Aloe Vera is one of the best fixings you should use for repairing harm and dryness. It likewise supports scalp wellbeing and empowers solid hair development. Use this aleo Vera when your hair is oily apply from the root of the hair leave this pack in for half an hour and then with harm water and shampoo.
- Baking soda: – In olden Era, all the people were washing their hair with baking soda. Baking soda removes contaminations and abundance item develop in your hair. It shuts the hair fingernail skin as it is alkaline in nature. Dry hair draws in a considerable measure of soil and an intensive purging is important to keep up it’s wellbeing.
Method of using:-
- Add the baking soda to your shampoo
- Use this 1 tbsp. backing soda and add 3 tbsp of water
- Make a thick paste with baking soda and water and comb it through your hair and keep it for some time and wash it.
Use this baking soda once every month so that you will get the position of the hair.
- Banana pack: – Bananas are rich in potassium, which is a basic hair mind mineral. It keeps your hair solid and enhances its flexibility. Mash this banana until it does not become lumps apply this mashed banana to your hair and keep it for 1 hours and wash it with warm water and mild shampoo.
- Amla and lime juice: – Indian favourite thing Amla can do wonder for dry hair and it not only for hair it’s good to eat early in morning in winter season it will keep strength the body as well as hair, skin etc. It not only conditions your hair but also support it.
- Bottle gourd mask: – Bottle gourd can be utilized as a reviving hair saturating treatment. It conditions your hair without burdening it and is to a great degree simple to utilise. The bottle gourd masks helpful to you for shining your hair also.
Method of using
- Blender the bottle gourd until it become smoothing
- Now use the juice of it and apply the bottle gourd juice to your hair
- Keep it for 30 minutes and the wash with shampoo and then conditioner